Stacy Robinson, M.S., CCC-SLP
Stacy Robinson specializes in pediatric speech and language disorders. She provides diagnostic and treatment services across disorder populations (speech sound disorder, language disorder, autism, etc) for clients ages 3-21. While the majority of her clinical services focus on school-age children, Stacy also partners with students in Iowa's REACH program to improve their communication and social skills. In the summer, Stacy co-directs the Summer Speech Buddies and Social Climbers programs.
- CSD 5301: Practicum: Speech-Language Pathology
- CSD 5104: Language Disorders: School-Aged Children
Selected publications or presentations
- Robinson, S., Pinkerton, A. L., Brodell, J., Green, E. Providing Feedback in Clinical Supervision: Evidence-Based Practices. Technical clinical session, ASHA Conference, November 2023. | Presentation Handout | Feedback Handout
- DiVita, J. & Booker, S. Interprofessional Education for Collaborative Practice, Iowa Conference on Communicative Disorders, University of Northern Iowa, April 2021.
- DiVita, J., Booker, S., Davidson, K., & Subramanian, A. Pathways to Supervision, ASHA Conference, November 2019.
- DiVita, J. & Booker, S. Supporting Speech and Language Development in Young Children with ASD, North Iowa Autism Summit, One Vision, June 2019.
- Booker, S. & Horton, J. Social Skills Strategies for Language Challenged Learners, Annual Autism Conference, Kennedy Krieger Institute's Center for Autism and Related Disorders, October 2015.
- Speech-Language Pathology