Yu-Hsiang Wu, M.D., Ph.D.
My long-term research goal is to improve hearing aid outcomes for older adults by identifying factors that can facilitate or prevent hearing aid success.
- CSD 5240 Hearing Aids I
- CSD 6242 Hearing Aids II
- CSD 6291 Vestibular Assessment
- CSD 6293 Vestibular Rehabilitation
Selected active grants
- Cost-effective hearing aid delivery models: Outcomes, value, and candidacy (NIH/NIDCD R01DC015997)
- Rehabilitation Engineering Research Center (RERC) on Technology for People who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing (90REGE0013-01-00)
- Framework for Optimizing Hearing Aids In Situ Based on Patient Feedback, Auditory Context, and Audiologist Input (NSF, SCH 1838830)
- Audiology and Hearing Science