Jennifer Brodell, M.A., CCC-SLP
Jenny Brodell's primary area of clinical focus is pediatric speech and language disorders with an emphasis on autism spectrum disorders. A secondary area of clinical focus is interprofessional practice. She participates in several interdisciplinary diagnostic clinics for autism evaluations leads an interdisciplinary therapeutic group for parents of young children with autism. Jenny provides individual and group therapy services to a variety of pediatric clients from birth-young adulthood and serves on the board for the Autism Society of Iowa and act as the department’s interprofessional education liaison to the university.
- Foundations of Clinical Practice 1 CSD: 5135
- Practicum: Speech-Language Pathology CSD: 5301
Selected publications or presentations
- DiVita, Jenny & Pelzel, Kelly. (2020, February). ImPACTing the Social Communication of Young Children with Autism. University of Iowa Psychiatry Grand Rounds, Iowa City, IA, United States.
- DiVita, Jenny & Booker, Stacy (2021, April). Interprofessional Education for Collaborative Practice. Iowa Conference on Communicative Disorders, Cedar Falls, IA, United States.
- Speech-Language Pathology